One morning Joel asked Justin to get his baseball cap for him.
Justin: "Where is it?"
Joel: "In the hat box in the Christmas closet."
Justin: "Are you sure? I thought I saw it by the shoe box."
Joel: "No, it's in the closet."
Justin: "Let's make a bet. If it's by the shoe box, I get 10 forehead kisses. If it's in the closet, you get 10 forehead kisses and a Hershey kiss."
It was by the shoebox, so Justin collected his 10 kisses from Joel.
Fast forward to the afternoon...
Joel: "I want my baseball cap."
So he went to the closet (where he had put it earlier once he was done with it) and brought it in the living room. Then said, "Oh wait!" and threw it back in the closet. Then came over to me and said, "If my hat is in the closet I get 10 kisses and a Hershey kiss, okay?" Then went back and got his hat out of the closet and asked, "Where's my chocolate?"
We both enjoyed a piece of chocolate and a good laugh. :)
Monday, November 21, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave us some love!