Friday, July 22, 2016

Poopageddon

Jackson is a perpetual pooper. I have literally lost count of how many times now he has pooped out of his diaper and onto a swing, jumper, or car seat. It's the car seat that really gets me. It's a doozy to take apart and clean. Then we have to wait for it to dry before we can go anywhere. He has been teething lately so I suspect that he has excess drool possibly getting his stomach juices churning. And he's still exclusively breastfed so his poop is extra liquidy. He makes no indication that he's pooping so it's always an unexpected discovery. Usually as I'm picking him up and then I think...something feels wet...and then look down to see poop all over my hand or shirt or pants. I suspect some day we'll laugh about it! And blackmail him for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!