Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Photos - 2014

We are so thankful to have some really talented photographers as friends. We are even more thankful that these friends are also incredibly generous. In a recent post in which I counted our blessings, I mentioned how I really wanted professional pictures done of Joel for Christmas, but we just couldn't afford it. And within two days, two photographer friends offered to do free photo shoots for us, out of the goodness of their hearts--not even knowing that I wanted them done! I firmly believe God laid it on their hearts to do this and they were acting in obedience, whether they realized it or not.

My friend Amanda (who I met at A&M then we happened to get a teaching job at the same school in Houston) took these amazing shots:


I love his wrinkled nose. 


Doesn't he look like such a little doll in this one!?


 The boy loves to read!



Our friend Liliana from church took the next set. I've admired her work for a very long time so I was beside myself when she asked if Joel would be a model for her Christmas set. Here's her website if you need some cuteness of your own! http://www.lilianasernaphotography.com

I think it's so neat how their two different styles shine through.


Can you believe he went the whole photo shoot without sticking a cookie in his mouth!? Those are my friend Kathleen's cookies from Tailored Sweets. I definitely would have stuck one in my mouth if I had the chance! They are beyond delicious.


Joel loooooved Olaf so he made it into a few shots to get the smiles to come out. He didn't stick the cookies in his mouth but Olaf's carrot nose got a few chomps. I guess we should be lucky that Joel has a "vegetable tooth" instead of a sweet tooth. :)



He continued to make this face at the camera at both photo shoots. We thought it was hilarious!
{And adorable, of course}



Again--such a little doll. He's perfect.


Liliana was so kind to get some shots of us as a family. 



Thank you, Liliana & Amanda! We will treasure these forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!