Tuesday, November 4, 2014

I got a dollar, I got a dollar!

On our way home from Dallas, Joel was having a little trouble being in his car seat for so long. It breaks my mama heart to hear him cry so I was trying to help him any way I could. He had toys, but his favorite toys are ones that aren't toys at all--he just wants random household objects. My wallet is one of his favorite things, so I tossed it back to him. It has a zipper and I didn't think he would get it open, but I was wrong! We stopped for gas and when I opened the door, this is what I found:


Obviously he doesn't know what money is, but he knew enough to be quite pleased with himself!

I also gave him a package of wipes to play with. He got that open within seconds and tossed wipes around. Which I then used to change his diaper. Waste not, want not! It's not like we have a bunch of money to just throw around. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!